We have been neglecting Shaping Nonsense lately, Lily and I. So this weekend, I will use my couch confinement as an opportunity to keep Lily involved and thinking by shaping nonsense from the couch.
Communicating via the clicker.
101 Things......to do with an xpen.
Yes, I know I added a cue here.
On purpose.
I wanted to strengthen the behavior.
On purpose.
I wanted to strengthen the behavior.
101 Things.....to do with an upside down skateboard. Just rewarding interaction between the board and her rear paws and keeping ITG.
Hmmmm, it's only noon. Let's see what we can come up with the rest of the day....... Obviously the distractions of tv football and Shayla don't interrupt Lily's train of thought.
Lily has closed doors and drawers before with a nose touch.....but we've never tried transparent doors. This should be a fun challenge.
Lily has closed doors and drawers before with a nose touch.....but we've never tried transparent doors. This should be a fun challenge.
Since we're doing nose touches, let's try nose touching the Alley Oop. OK, now let's see if Lily can respond to the click before she gets there - IOW, no interaction. And then, finally, retrieve it.
Time to quit for the day. We've gone through more than a cup of treats!!! Lily's supposed to be on a diet.
No comments:
Post a Comment